Ok i admit, i think i got carried away. When my tag post broke 22 pages, I realized that I think I had begun to write my memoirs instead of play a simple game. For that reason, I'm going to hold off on the life story and just post a few things about myself that you may or may not know. If anyone is interested in the memoirs, well, I guess I could keep working on that and post it too.
First things first. I’m supposed to post some rules.
• I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
¬So here’s my facts:
1) I hate alpha-males and alpha-females
2) I hate blind-compliance and closed minds
3) I hate liars, cheats, and wolves in sheep’s clothing
4) I hate smokescreens and mindgames
5) I hate forced conformity
6) I hate stupid people
7) I hate being sick, which happens to me way too often
8) I hate hating.
Things I like
I love hearing my wife sing or play music
I love a good walk at sunset
I love meditation by a creekbed
I love making my son laugh
I love keeping a promise
I love to drive
I love watching snow fall at night
I love slapstick comedy
I hope this is good enough. If not, oh well. I hope you like bratwurst.