Monday, September 12, 2005

The God That Failed

Seems that old bonehead Abu Musab al-Zarqawi posted an audio message on an Islamic (terrorist) website stating that the hurricane Katrina disaster on the gulf coast was an answer to the prayers of Iraqis and Afghans who have suffered under U.S. occupation...


all I've got to say is...

Is that the best your god can do? I mean come on! No fireballs from heaven? No earthquakes? No plagues? No visions of avatars striking our citizens blind?

I guess when their way of life is destroyed, their god only cares enough to push around a few poor people on the coast and wipe out the Big Easy? Wouldn't you think their fanatical crazy half wit "bring death to all infidels" dashboard Allah would rain holy fire down upon all of us?

Don't get me wrong here. There are good muslims everywhere. I'm only pointing booger-coated fingers at the crazy nutjobs. And yes, before anybody wastes their breath and spit flaming I know there are nutjobs in every religion. But this is one of the nasty-muslim posts. Nasty-christian, nasty-buddhist, nasty-hindu, nasty-druid, and nasty-whatever posts will come later. But with all decent Allah fearing muslims aside, seems if that's all that Zarqawi's god can do then I want a refund. I was looking forward to my 70 virgins in the afterlife. But if he can't pay for a good miracle, how can he pay for 70 clean virgins?

No comments: